Hello everyone! We just got back from Goa last night. We got sooooooooo much fish! It was AWESOME!!!!!!! I ate shark! It tasted like most fish and it was not that bad. I wish we could have eaten crab or lobster but we did eat some breaded prawns. Aaron called them "chicken prawns." We think he called them that because they were breaded.
Aaron's birthday is this month so i think i will give him some chocolate and a Bearenstein Bear book.
bbs (be back soon).
Eirene
Aaron's birthday is this month so i think i will give him some chocolate and a Bearenstein Bear book.
bbs (be back soon).
Eirene
3 comments:
E,
It sounds like you had a good time in Goa!
I hope to hear more about it soon.
I really think your blog is going to be awsome!
Ew. Shark. Sounds gross. Glad to hear it wasn't too bad!
Well barry, as i said it tasted like most fish!
Post a Comment